Beeks Group is a leading managed cloud provider exclusively within the agile and fast-moving financial services and capital markets sector. Our Infrastructure-as-a-Service model is optimised for low-latency private cloud compute, connectivity and analytics, providing the flexibility to deploy and connect to Exchanges, trading venues and public cloud for a true hybrid cloud experience.
Founded in 2011, Beeks Group is listed on the AIM London Stock Exchange and has enjoyed continued growth each year. Beeks Group now employs over 100 team members across the globe and has an international network of over thirty data centres.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Sales Executive to join us at our unique Head Office in Renfrew, which includes our state-of-the-art gym with weekly circuit training, a personal trainer and yoga classes as well as the Beeks Bar or weekly masseuse to help you unwind!
What we are looking for:
We are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to a highly driven and enthusiastic individual who wants to build their career working within a professional and dynamic sales team.
The right person will be someone who is extremely confident, highly driven, a self-starter and appreciates that hard work drives opportunity. They must have a thirst for learning about our products and be committed to supporting Beeks achieve our overall targets.
As an Associate Sales Executive, you will be a point of contact for our clients and will assist with their day-to-day needs. Each week you will be tasked with prospecting for new clients to generate high quality sales leads.
You will be expected to achieve a high level of output each week as well as creating sales pitches and presentations, which you will present both internally and externally.
This opportunity will give the right candidate the chance of promotion to Sales Executive, with the prospect of international travel, providing you are proactive, committed and hungry to succeed.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Self-generating leads through cold calling, email campaigns and the use of networking
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets
- Working collaboratively with internal departments to ensure an efficient and positive customer experience
- Accurately entering and managing data within our sales management system, Salesforce
- Helping to promote the company’s services through social media such as LinkedIn
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and market conditions
- Reviewing your own sales performance against your targets as you gain experience in the role
- Actively engaging in training modules to sharpen your sales acumen and deepen product understanding
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and efficiently with internal departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- A desire to continually learn and develop
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team
- A keen interest in the tech sector
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Not afraid of hard work
- University level education in business, marketing or a technical qualification
- Currently working in a SDR or BDR position
What we can offer you:
- Share option scheme – an opportunity to have a tangible financial stake in the work that you do
- Pension salary exchange scheme
- EV salary exchange scheme
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Private Health Insurance including dental
- On-site gym and PT Sessions
- On-site massage therapist
- Offer issued and start date agreed
This is a full-time position
We are an equal opportunity employer